Introduction

To my son and daughter,
Life is so unpredictable that I do not know how long I can be with you to guide you along in your Life. As a father, I hope I will be there to advice you when you faces the challenges in Life that we all must go through. This blog holds my philosophy in Life shaped through my on experiences. You have just started your own journey which I am sure will be a great one. I hope to leave you a little gift to help you along when I am no longer around.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Strategy and Tactics

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~ Sun Tze

"Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do; strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do" ~ Savielly Grigoryevich Tartakower

"If strategy represents the ends, tactics are the means. Once we have a clear set of goals and intermediate objectives, we can measure potential tactics and combinations against them. The more we do this the easier it becomes; our strategic goals become incorporated into our tactical thinking. Our reactions will be faster and at the same time more accurate, and speed is always of the essence." ~ Gary Kasporav

No comments:

Post a Comment