Introduction

To my son and daughter,
Life is so unpredictable that I do not know how long I can be with you to guide you along in your Life. As a father, I hope I will be there to advice you when you faces the challenges in Life that we all must go through. This blog holds my philosophy in Life shaped through my on experiences. You have just started your own journey which I am sure will be a great one. I hope to leave you a little gift to help you along when I am no longer around.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End & The Beginning.....

Today is the last day of 2009, which marks the end of the year. Had the idea of starting a new blog to share some thoughts on various issues for quite a while, but never got to doing it......partly because I couldn't decide on what topic to start my blog with....until an incident this afternoon that gave me some inspiration.

Somebody asked me a question today, what is your new year's resolution? I thought over for a while before replying, I have none. In fact, I couldn't remember when I stopped having a new year's resolution, but it must have been the time when I decided that you do not need a new year to start thinking of what new resolution is needed to be made. Any day is a good day to reassess yourself and make a resolution to do something.

Today is good day to start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment